visit the ciderhouse
We are open daily from 11am to 6pm.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance as we begin offering tastings for the summer season. Learn more about our Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan.
- Reservations are required.
- Group size limited to 6 people maximum.
- Please arrive on time for your reservation, your table will be held for up to 15 minutes.
- Cider Host will greet you to guide you to your table and get your contact information for our guest log. A guest log will be maintained for health and safety purposes only (not for marketing) Guests will be required to provide first and last name as well as phone number.
When you Arrive for your Reservation
- Please check in at the Cider Host stand.
- Hand Sanitizer is provided and required.
- Dress for outdoor weather and remember to wear sunscreen. Limited indoor seating is also available.
Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse2487 Mt. St. Michael Rd.
Saanichton, BC V8M 1T7 Phone (250) 544-4824 Fax (250) 544-4870 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Every day, 11am-6pm *with the exception of Christmas Day, New Years Day and occasionally we close early for private events. Please check Google or social media for our most up-to-date opening hours.
Give the gift of craft-made goodness! We’ve got gift cards available via this handy link. Simply buy online and redeem at the Sea Cider Tasting Room. The perfect gift for cider lovers or anyone looking for a unique tasting experience.