Covid 19 Health & Safety Plan
By Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
Updated September 13th, 2021
These health and safety measures follow the guidelines from WorkSafe BC, the Provincial Health Officer, and our local health authorities; all in place to keep you safe.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance.
- Guests and employees exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
- Masks are required when indoors. They can be removed while you are seated at your table.
- Visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- In the interest of the safety for our fully vaccinated staff, their families and the public, effective Monday September 13, 2021, all visitors over 12 years of age will be required to show proof of vaccination along with a photo ID for admission to Sea Cider for tastings, events, and workshops.
- Proof of vaccination status is not required for purchases at our Picnic Pantry, or to pick up Cider Club orders. However, masks are still required when on premises and not seated.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other cidery guests. Tables and chairs have been spaced out by 2 meters to allow for physical distancing.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every hour.
- All staff have been involved in our health and safety plan and training protocols. This includes the updating of our employee handbook.
- Proper hand washing techniques have been placed in all public and private staff areas.
- Menu will be available to view online or a paper menu will be provided upon request. We ask that you discard of the paper menu when you are finished.
- A list of items that require sanitation has been provided to all our staff.