Covid 19 Health & Safety Plan
By Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
Updated April 8th, 2022
These health and safety measures follow the guidelines from WorkSafe BC, the Provincial Health Officer, and our local health authorities; all in place to keep you safe.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance.
- Guests and employees exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms will be asked to return when they are well.
- Masks are optional.
- Visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All guest table surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every hour.
- All staff have been involved in our health and safety plan and training protocols. This includes the updating of our employee handbook.
- Proper hand washing techniques have been placed in all public and private staff areas.
- Menu will be available to view online or a paper menu will be provided upon request. We ask that you discard of the paper menu when you are finished.
- A list of items that require sanitation has been provided to all our staff.