Weddings at Sea Cider
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
Now, let us introduce you to the perfect location for your celebrations. With effortless style and flexibility, Sea Cider is the stunning West Coast answer to a rural yet polished wedding. Here are some of the reasons to celebrate at Sea Cider:
Sea Cider is an award-winning venue and you will not be disappointed! Our attentive service, effortless style and beauty, flexibility, fabulous food, and customizable wedding packages all helps contribute to our award-winning success year after year.
Sea Cider is a place for celebrating, and our experienced staff are here to help you with your special day. From vendor recommendations to set up, clean up and coordinating, we make sure the process is as stress-free as possible. We are here to help!
EFFORTLESS STYLE AND BEAUTY
You and your guests will enjoy Sea Cider’s ambiance and the views of our orchard, the Salish Sea and the mountains beyond. Our farm and facilities provide a stunning yet relaxed atmosphere for your celebration, made yours with only a few personal touches.
Whether you are considering an intimate ceremony with a dozen friends or a larger celebration with one hundred guests, Sea Cider can accommodate your event. Our Wedding Package is designed for 80 guests, but we can accommodate up to 130.
Sea Cider has partnered with the island’s finest catering companies: Food For Thought Catering, Toque and Truffles Catering. Each of our catering partners offers outstanding service and a range of menus to suit different tastes, dining styles, and budgets.
Our Wedding Package includes:
Facilities and Equipment Included
- Our “Forest Stumpery” for your Ceremony, our Orchard Patio for a post-ceremony Cider Toast and our Pavilion for your Dinner and Reception
- Complimentary parking, including overnight parking, in the interest of safe driving
- Before your ceremony, our “Mirror Room” bridal suite where you and your bridesmaids may prepare in privacy and comfort, and our Mezzanine where your Groomsmen may gather
- Time in the Orchard and Forest on the day of your Wedding for photos before your Ceremony if you choose
- Seating for your guests and a signing table and chairs for your Ceremony
- Tables and chairs and a speaker’s podium for your Dinner and Reception
- Catering facilities for your chosen caterer
- Glassware for all your beverages (champagne, cocktails, wine, beer, sodas, water, coffee, tea, and of course, cider!)
- Our speaker system that will allow you to play music playlists indoors via Sea Cider’s music streaming account
- Access to our event planning software to customize your floor plans and keep track of your Wedding details
- Storage for your decor the day of, the day before, and the day after your Wedding
- Coordination time with our Events Team in the weeks leading up to your Wedding
- A one hour Rehearsal the day before your Wedding staffed by our Events Team
- On the day of your event, a Day of Coordinator, Event Host and Beverage Service Staff
- Note that gratuities are included in the event price
- Cider for a post-ceremony toast for you and your guests (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, apple juice and artisan sodas)
- A complimentary short flight of cider each for you and your partner on your wedding anniversary each year
Client to Provide
- Cocktail ingredients, mix and garnishes
- A Special Event Permit (if applicable) and the alcohol you wish to serve in SEP areas such as the Pavilion.