Weddings at Sea Cider
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!
Now, let us introduce you to the perfect location for your celebrations. With effortless style and flexibility, Sea Cider is the stunning West Coast answer to a rural yet polished wedding. Here are some of the reasons to celebrate at Sea Cider:
Sea Cider is an award-winning venue and you will not be disappointed! Our attentive service, effortless style and beauty, flexibility, fabulous food, and customizable wedding packages all helps contribute to our award-winning success year after year.
Sea Cider is a place for celebrating, and our experienced staff are here to help you with your special day. From vendor recommendations to set up, clean up and coordinating, we make sure the process is as stress-free as possible. We are here to help!
EFFORTLESS STYLE AND BEAUTY
You and your guests will enjoy Sea Cider’s ambiance and the views of our orchard, the Salish Sea and the mountains beyond. Our farm and facilities provide a stunning yet relaxed atmosphere for your celebration, made yours with only a few personal touches.
Whether you are considering an intimate ceremony with a dozen friends or a larger celebration with one hundred guests, Sea Cider can accommodate your event. Our Wedding Package is designed for 80 guests, but we can accommodate up to 140.
Sea Cider has partnered with the island’s finest catering companies: Food For Thought Catering, Toque and Truffles Catering. Each of our catering partners offers outstanding service and a range of menus to suit different tastes, dining styles, and budgets.
Our Wedding Package includes:
- Coordination time in the weeks leading up to your Rehearsal
- A one hour Rehearsal the day before your Wedding staffed by our Events Team
- Staffing on your Wedding Day that includes a Day of Coordinator, Event Host and Beverage Service Staff
Day-before and day-after storage
- Guest access and use of the property from 5pm to 11pm and access from 3pm onwards for the Bridal Party, Groomsmen, Photographer, Caterer, Decorators, DJs, etc. (including access to our Mezzanine, Mirror Room, Forest, Orchard and Tent (future Pavilion)
- Photo time in the orchard and forest on your wedding day
- Tables and chairs with customized floorplans
- Glassware for all your beverages (champagne, cocktails, wine, beer, sodas, water, coffee, tea, and of course, cider!)
- Cider for a post-ceremony toast, tour or tasting experience for you and your guests (restrictions apply)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, apple juice and artisan sodas)
- Hosted beverage service of champagne, beer, wine, spirits and cider in unlicenced areas where a Special Event Permit is required (liquor licencing is subject to change and restrictions apply)
- Our Sonos speakers (indoors only), which are able to run music playlists via Sea Cider’s music streaming account.
- Gratuities for service staff
- Complimentary parking
- A complimentary glass of cider for you and your partner on your wedding anniversary each year
Couple to provide:
- For Special Event Permit areas (if applicable): beer, wine, and spirits
- Special Event Permit (SEP)**
- Décor, Catering, Music