COME RAISE A GLASS!
With effortless style and flexibility, Sea Cider is the stunning West Coast answer to your rural yet polished event. Whether you are planning a brunch, lunch or dinner with family or a memorable experience for colleagues, here are some of the reasons to consider hosting your event at Sea Cider:
Sea Cider is an award-winning venue and you will not be disappointed! Our attentive service, effortless style and beauty, flexibility, fabulous catering options, and customizable event packages all contribute to our award-winning success year after year.
We are here to help! Our experienced staff will help you create a memorable event for you and your guests. From vendor recommendations to set up, clean up and coordinating, we make sure the process is as stress-free as possible.
EFFORTLESS STYLE AND BEAUTY
You and your guests will enjoy Sea Cider’s ambiance and the views of our orchard, the Salish Sea and the islands beyond. Our farm and facilities provide a stunning yet relaxed atmosphere for any occasion.
Whether you are considering a baby shower brunch, an anniversary luncheon, an afternoon staff experience or an evening dinner celebration, our event options are flexible, capable of accommodating up to 130 people. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we can currently only accommodate a maximum of 50 people.
Sea Cider has partnered with the island’s finest catering companies: Food For Thought Catering, Toque and Truffles Catering. Each of our catering partners offers outstanding service and a range of menus to suit different tastes, dietary considerations and budgets.
Are your guests coming to or from downtown or another location? Sea Cider has partnered exclusively with Wilson’s Transportation for preferred pricing on a range of transportation options.
OUR SPECIAL EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Facilities and Equipment Included
- Our “Orchard Patio” or “Stumpery” for an outdoor welcome reception and our Pavilion for the remainder of your event
- Complimentary parking, including overnight parking, in the interest of safe driving
- Our “Mirror Room” – an informal lounge that seats six with wifi and privacy
- Partial seating and “cruiser barrels” for your welcome reception
- Tables and chairs and a speaker’s podium (barrel) for your Brunch/Lunch/Dinner and cider experience
- Catering facilities for your chosen caterer, and preferred pricing on their menu options
- Glassware for all your beverages (champagne, cocktails, wine, beer, sodas, water, coffee, tea, and of course, cider!)
- Our speaker system that will allow you to play music playlists indoors via Sea Cider’s music streaming account
- Access to our event planning software to customize your floor plans and keep track of your Event details
- Storage for your decor the day of, the day before, and the day after your Event
- Coordination time with our Events Team in the weeks leading up to your Event
- Staffing on the day of your Event that includes an Event Host, Cider Guide(s) and Beverage Service Staff
- Note that gratuities are included in the event price
- Up to 12 oz of cider per person (restrictions apply).
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, apple juice and artisan sodas)
Client to Provide
- Catering (note that options are also available from the Sea Cider Kitchen)
- A Special Event Permit (if applicable) and the alcohol you wish to serve in SEP areas such as the Pavilion.