Sea Cider makes every effort to avoid disturbing our neighbours with excessive noise and music during events; noise bylaws and the neighbours must be respected. As such, Sea Cider requires that all entertainment suppliers (bands, musicians or DJs) not our Preferred Vendors List sign this Entertainment Agreement and comply with the terms below.
Entertainment Terms & Conditions
- All music and amplified sound, whether live or recorded, must be indoors with doors and windows closed by 9pm.
- Indoor music and dancing (whether in the Pavilion or Tasting Room) must conclude by 10:45 pm.
- Sea Cider event staff will monitor music volume throughout the course of the event. If in their opinion the volume needs to be lowered they will instruct you to lower the volume. Non-compliance will result in music being discontinued for the duration of the event.
- Drumsets are prohibited; any other percussion instruments must be approved in advance by Sea Cider Management, and may not be allowed if, in the opinion of Sea Cider Management, they risk disturbing the neighbours.
- All entertainment equipment to be delivered, picked up and/or stored must be pre-arranged with Sea Cider’s Event Team.
- At no time during the event is the Entertainment Supplier allowed to drink alcohol.
- Entertainment suppliers are also required to complete an on-site inspection at least two weeks before the event to review event information and the entertainment plan; this must be booked in advance with Sea Cider’s Event Team.
Sea Cider’s terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.