Cider Club Terms & Conditions
Should you have any questions regarding your club member ship please email email@example.com or call 250-544-4824.
- Cider Club members agree to receive 4 cases per year, (we plan to ship in June, September, December and March) Shipping dates may vary depending on our production release schedule.
- Members will receive 12 bottles, 6 will be seasonal/limited releases and members can customize the remaining 6 with their choice.
- There is no membership fee and memberships can be put on hold at any time for up to 4 months.
- Cancellations – should you wish to cancel your membership, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org one (1) week prior to scheduled billing date. Members must receive at least one (1) case prior to cancelling.
- Your credit card will be charged prior to shipment with all applicable taxes and fees.
- You are welcome to pick up your cider at the Tasting Room and shipping fees will be waived.
- Additional charges for shipping may be incurred on larger orders (more than one (1) case) or in rural areas.
- Sea Cider will not be responsible for any delays beyond our control. Orders are shipped during business days, not on weekends or statutory holidays.
- Must be Canadian shipping address, sorry we are unable to send internationally at this time. US customers please check out www.pressthenpress.com
- Members are required to inform Sea Cider of any allergies, sensitivities or dietary restrictions they may have.
- Someone of legal drinking age must be present to accept the cider club shipment.
- Due to some limited batch sizes, Sea Cider may change allocations without notice.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Members must be of legal drinking age.
- Your email will be added to our cider club email list to keep you up to date on club schedule, releases, events and more!