Info for Tour Operators
Are your tour guests seeking a memorable west coast experience?
Centrally located between Victoria and Sidney, Sea Cider is minutes from world class hotels, spas, restaurants, beaches, cycling trails, local wineries, and other attractions.
Providing the perfect setting to relax and to sample traditionally fermented ciders made on site, Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse will leave a lasting impression.
- our spacious Tasting Room with its long rustic tables, soaring ceiling and vintage chandeliers
- our Mezzanine Gallery, often housing local art displays
- our expansive Deck, which overlooks the orchard and the islands beyond
- our South Lawn, with space for additional tenting
- full wheelchair accessibility
- tour bus accessibility
- open year-round for large tours with advanced booking
Our Group Tasting & Tour package includes:
- Guided cider tasting, including 3 generous cider samples per person for groups of up to 24
- Guided tour of the orchard and cidermaking facilities
- Cost per person: $7.00
- For a cider tasting paired with a light selection of local cheese & charcuterie, add $8.00 per person
- For a lunch-sized selection of local cheese & charcuterie, add $14.50 per person.
Estimated time on site: 60 minutes
For more information: phone 250.544.4824 ext. 3 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org