We’re at CiderWISE in Vancouver this Saturday, February 8thBy
|February 8, 2014|
|12:00 pm||to||4:00 pm|
More and more people are finding themselves gluten-intolerant and that can make enjoying craft beer difficult, however more and more gluten-free options exist, such as most ciders and the increasing number of Gluten-reduced and Gluten-free craft beers.
Come raise a glass and join us at CiderWISE to try some of these unique and delicious alternatives. CAMRA Vancouver and Untapped will be providing vendors like us with an opportunity to showcase ciders and gluten free beers.
When: Sat, Feb 8th, 2014
Tickets: $25 ($20 for CAMRA and WISE Members)
Includes 3 tokens and tasting glassware (yours to take home!)
- Merridale Estate Cidery
- Lonetree Cider
- Mongozo Beer – McClelland Premium Imports
- Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- New Grist & New Planet Beer – AFIC Group
- Sir Perry, Excalibur & Rekorderlig Ciders – Premier Brands
- Bards Beer & Brunehaut Bio Gluten Free – Bravo Beers
- Glutenberg & Reverend Nat’s Cider – UnTapped Craft Importers
- And more!
Learn more about the event here.
Questions? Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org